Saturday 19 July 2014

PIBG SJK(C) LICK HUNG (PIBG LH ) important announcement-update


Further to my announcement on 23 June 2014 , it is with regret that I have had to file proceedings in the Sessions Court in Shah Alam against a number of parties; in order to  seek information pertaining to several PIBG LH accounts that were not disclosed to me  since becoming YDP as well as other related reliefs/remedies.

While my action to pursue this matter in court may appear to be somewhat drastic, this has been forced upon me due to the lack of response from the relevant parties as well as   an open letter from a senior staff denouncing my action to seek clarification regarding these accounts. I urge teachers and parents not to circulate this letter as it contains libelous remarks which may become the subject of further legal proceedings.

Now that these issues are before the Sessions Court, it is inappropriate for any party to comment publicly about the specifics of these proceedings. For anyone who is interested in the constitution of a standard PIBG, you can click on this link to download {PERLEMBAGAAN PERSATUAN IBU BAPA-GURU ( PIBG )}

In the mean time, I recommend parents continue to pay PIBG LH with cheques or to get a receipt if you pay by cash whenever possible.

I have issued a directive to the relevant office holders requesting all monies received by PIBG LH to be deposited into the official account with Hong Leong and all payments should likewise be made from Hong Leong. PIBG LH should be able to carry out its normal financial and administrative functions and teachers can be assured that   all tuition fees which are due and payable will be paid as per normal. I will also be available to sign cheques and will continue to carry out my function as YDP.
      

Thank you very much

Ken Koo
Chairman

17 /07/ 2014

No comments: